September 18, 2016
Start Time : 7:00am
Number of Places : 1,000
The Omaha Marathon is one of a number of events taking place, others including a half marathon and a 10K.
Omaha Marathon Route
The marathon is a flat and fast out-and-back road race, giving runners the opportunity to run a PR.
Runners start and finish at the TD Ameritrade Park. From there they head east to 10th street.
They then run through downtown Omaha towards Carter Lake before turning back towards the finish line.
En route runnners pass many important and attractive local sites including Morrison Stadium and Kountze Park.
Omaha Marathon Entry
* Entry Fee : $85 (until Aug 8), $95 (until Sep 8), $100 (until Sep 16)
* Registration Deadline : September 16
Contact : Chuck Kreger
Address : Omaha Marathon, HITS Endurance, 319 Main Street, Saugerties, NY 12477
Tel : 845-247-7275
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.omahamarathon.com
* Cut-off Time : Runners will be expected to finish within 6.5 hours.
* Pasta Party : A pasta party will be held on the Saturday evening before the race. Runners and their families are welcome. Prices are $0 and $10 respectively.
* Charities : The Omaha marathon supports charities including the Team Jack Foundation
* Boston Qualifier : Yes