September 20, 2015
Start Time : 7:00am
Number of Places : 1,000
The Omaha Marathon is one of a number of events taking place, others including a half marathon and a 10K.
Omaha Marathon Route
The route is multi-terrain. Most of the distance (17 miles) is flat, with the much of the remainder being rollig countryside (7 miles). Hills make up the remaining 2 miles.
The race starts outside Omaha's Civic Auditorium located on Capitol Ave. The course leads east to 8th street, through the
ConAgra International Campus then south through the world-famous Henry Doorly Zoo. Runners then turn around on 13th Street
and head back through ConAgra Campus. The route then continues north on 11th Street around the beautiful Levi Carter Park
finally returning to the Civic Auditorium and finish line via Omaha's historic Florence Blvd.
Omaha Marathon Entry
* Entry Fee : $85 (until Aug 10), $95 (until Sep 10), $100 (until Sep 17)
* Registration Deadline : September 17
Contact : Mark H. Wilson
Address : Omaha Marathon, HITS Endurance, 319 Main Street, Saugerties, NY 12477
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.omahamarathon.com
* Cut-off Time : Runners will be expected to finish within 6.5 hours.
* Pasta Party : A pasta party will be held on the Saturday evening before the race. Runners and their families are welcome. Prices are $0 and $10 respectively.
* Charities : The Omaha marathon supports charities including the Team Jack Foundation
* Boston Qualifier : Yes